PLEASE READ THIS PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING A WHOLESALE APPLICATION
Applying for a Wholesale Account:
If you are interested in a wholesale account with Charlie Southern, please fill out the form below. Once the wholesaler has filled out and completed the application, it will be submitted to the Charlie Southern home office where it will be thoroughly reviewed. The acceptance process includes researching the wholesaler’s area, social media outlets and website. If the wholesaler does not have social media, pictures will be requested via e-mail to keep on record. The wholesaler’s surrounding area will also be checked for nearby customers.
Once you’re approved, you will be assigned a sales representative and receive an e-mail with your wholesale login information for the Charlie Southern website. Please note that even once approved, your application is tentative until the opening sales order has been placed.
Minimum Order Requirements:
New customers must meet an opening order of $500 per location. There is not a minimum re-order required if placed within a three-month time period from your previous order. If for any reason the wholesaler does not place an order within three months, the account will be marked as inactive and another customer may be picked up in the area. This does not mean the wholesaler cannot carry the Charlie Southern line again, however, the wholesaler will be asked to kindly re-apply. Charlie Southern offers zip code protection for storefronts that meet the wholesale minimum requirements.
After being approved as a wholesaler, re-orders can be placed online at CharlieSouthern.com. Wholesalers can place orders quickly and easily by logging on to the Charlie Southern website using their username and password. If the wholesaler placed their first order at market, their username and password will be sent to them via e-mail.
All customers carrying Charlie Southern are required to have a storefront location. If the wholesaler only has an online store or if they wish to sell online only, the wholesaler must receive approval from a sales representative. Accounts with more than one location must have each store approved before the line can be sold.
Please respect Charlie Southern’s 2-2.5% mark-up. If the wholesaler fails to honor this requirement, the account will be marked as inactive.
The Charlie Southern line cannot be featured or sold in any trunk or trade show at any time without approval.
Charlie Southern will be sold at Atlanta Mart in Atlanta, GA and America’s Mart in Dallas, TX. Be sure to stop by the Charlie Southern booth to see the latest collection. Wholesalers are welcome to complete a wholesale application at this time. All orders placed at an apparel market are considered “notes” until approved. Once “notes” are approved, the account executive will contact the wholesaler and begin to process orders.
Approved Account Requirements:
• The Charlie Southern line cannot be in any trunk or trade show at any time without approval.
• All customers carrying Charlie Southern are required to have a storefront location. If you only have an online store or if you wish to sell online only you must first get approval from your sales representative.
• Accounts with more than one store must have each location approved before the line can be sold.
• All orders placed at an apparel market are considered “notes” until approved.
• Once “notes” have been approved, your account executive will contact you and begin to process your order.
• Please respect that we have a 2-2.5 mark-up that we require our customers to honor. If you fail to honor we will mark your account as in-active.
• Cross Referencing of styles is available for stores that are in close proximity.
By submitting this form you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
We value you as a Charlie Southern customer, and enforce these restrictions to protect you! Thank you for your business!
Charlie Southern and Co.