Barn Wedding Decor
Posted: Jul 23 2014
Are you getting hitched soon? Barn weddings are trending right now and of course we LOVE it! We know planning a wedding can be stressful, but here are 10 barn wedding decor ideas to help get you started:
1. Drapery-- a doorway drapery on the barn not only looks elegant but inviting, too.
2. Babies Breath--babies breath is the ideal flower choice of a southern style wedding. Place them in a mason jar or a tin can and line them down the isle. (Add burlap, lace, or rope for a rustic touch!)
3. Chalkboard--a chalkboard creates a personal touch to the wedding. Try writing out a cute southern saying!
4. Strands of lights--adding multiple strands of lights will not only lighten up the rustic space but will add a gorgeous element to the space!
5. Burlap--a burlap table runner is a nice way to incorporate the rustic theme and it's perfect for a bride on a budget!
6. Mason jar centerpiece--what's more southern than a mason jar?
7. Buntings--add a burlap bunting to the head table. How cute?! (This is an easy DIY project!)
8. Chandelier--hang a chandelier over the head table. It's elegant and romantic!
9. Wood cake stand--a slab of wood adds that rustic, outdoor element that your barn wedding needs!
10. Sparklers--no wedding is complete without sparklers! Place them in a few mason jars for a nice decorative touch!
These are just 10 ideas to help get you started! What barn wedding decorations have you seen?