New Customer Information
Charlie Southern New Member Information. Register as a new customer with Riffraff Love.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING A WHOLESALE APPLICATION
Applying for a Wholesale Account:
If you are interested in a wholesale account with our company you can visit us at www.CharlieSouthern.com and click “register” on our homepage. We are also currently attending 1 market in the United States, Atlanta Mart in Atlanta, GA. Be sure to swing by our booth to see our latest collection and to fill out a wholesale application.
Once you have filled out and completed your application, it will be submitted to our home office where it will be thoroughly reviewed. Our acceptance process includes researching your area, social media outlets and looking over your website, if you have them. If you do not have social media, pictures with be requested via email to keep on record. We will also check your surrounding area for current customers nearby.
Once you have been approved you will receive an email with your wholesale login information for our website and information about your sales representative. Please note that even once approved your application is tentative until opening sales order has been placed.
All new customers must meet an opening order of $500. There is no minimum re-order required if placed within a six month period of your previous order. If for any reason you do not place an order for 6 months or longer, your account will be marked “inactive” and another customer may be picked up in your area. Please note that this does not mean you cannot carry our line again, we just ask that you kindly reapply. Charlie Southern offers zip code protection for Store Fronts who meet the wholesale minimum requirements.
Approved Account Requirements:
• The Charlie Southern line cannot be in any trunk or trade show at any time without approval.
• All customers carrying Charlie Southern are required to have a storefront location. If you only have an online store or if you wish to sell online only you must first get approval from your sales representative.
• Accounts with more than one store must have each location approved before the line can be sold.
• All orders placed at an apparel market are considered “notes” until approved.
• Once “notes” have been approved, your account executive will contact you and begin to process your order.
• Please respect that we have a 2-2.5 mark-up that we require our customers to honor. If you fail to honor we will mark your account as in-active.
• Cross Referencing of styles is available for stores that are in close proximity.
At Charlie Southern we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Listed below are the detailed return policies of Charlie Southern Inc. Please read them carefully as they will be strictly enforced. Should you choose to return your order, it will be assumed that you have read and understand the return policies stated here.
All sales are non-refundable. Returned orders can result in exchange or merchandise credit only. We do not refund credit cards. Shipping and handling fees are final.
There will be an automatic 20% restocking fee applied to all returns unless it is a damaged item or shipping issue on our behalf. If there is a damaged item in your order a Return Authorization (RA) label will be issued. You must report this and any other return within 48 hours of receiving the merchandise to get full credit back to your Charlie Southern account. Once you have received your Return Authorization, we must receive the item within 5 days or it will result in a 20% late fee regardless of the issue.
Any return that comes back to our warehouse that was not authorized (EX: if there is no RA label or RA number) and/or if it is not in its originally packing will result in an additional 10% fee.
All refused packages will result in a $30 fee.
All sale items are final.
We value you as a Charlie Southern customer, and enforce these restrictions to protect you! Thank you for your business!